Harnessing the power of the patient movement
Study to find ways of harnessing the power of the patient movement more effectively, 2018
The survey hopes to:
- Quantify the impact of the patient movement.
- Map the typical (and non-typical) activities of patient groups in various countries, and across a number of disease specialties.
- Learn whether patient organisations are missing out on any areas of potential activities.
- Discover what has been happening to patient organisations like your own over the past six years (PatientView has data from two such studies in the past—2012 and 2014).
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE PART IN THE SURVEY?
- You will learn about the activities being conducted by your colleagues in your therapy area/s, and in your part of the world.
- You can consider whether your organisation is missing out on any areas of potential activities.
- You will see what has been happening in the patient movement since 2012.
ABOUT THE SURVEY
- The survey is open to any health-advocacy organisation worldwide.
- The questionnaire has only 8 very simple questions, and will probably take no more than 10-15 minutes of your time to complete.
- All responses to the survey will be completely anonymous.
- This independent study has been initiated by PatientView. PatientView is funding and managing the study as part of its range of publications about the patient agenda.
WHEN THE STUDY WILL CLOSE
To be sure that your response is received in time, please complete before the study’s closing date of Friday, July 20th 2018.
LIVE LINKS TO THE SHORT ONLINE STUDY:
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, please use the contact details below.
Similarly, if you wish to see the results from the previous study (2014), please use the email address, below.
Thank you for your co-operation,
Dr Alexandra Wyke, CEO, PatientView
Registered in England, number: 3944382
Registered office: One Fleet Place, London, EC4M 7WS, UK