Patient Group Surveys for Corporate Reputation of Pharma in 2017 – 18 languages
Study: Comparing the extent to which the pharma industry—and pharma companies—met the expectations of patient organisations (and took their views into consideration) during 2017
LINKS TO THE ONLINE SURVEY IN 18 LANGUAGES:
- 中文: goo.gl/f3Juo1
- 한국어: goo.gl/9bv6ig
- 日本語: goo.gl/Fdy7MX
- Dansk: goo.gl/vqKSEL
- Deutsch: goo.gl/bNkvYb
- Ελληνικά: goo.gl/dq7bBN
- English: goo.gl/MfbVi8
- Español: goo.gl/Mt2Ec2
- Français: goo.gl/jwQHkT
- Italiano: goo.gl/5cfzgG
- Magyar: goo.gl/tQfXNf
- Nederlands: goo.gl/UTH2sy
- Polski: goo.gl/ioVZdB
- Portugues: goo.gl/orNwVy
- русский: goo.gl/4kHLnW
- Suomalainen: goo.gl/GJjnAn
- Svenska: goo.gl/gKpTZd
- Türk: goo.gl/XNnSZe
WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP
As an active, leading, patient-group representative, your opinion is very important—particularly on how pharma can improve its patient centricity.
Should you know any other patient groups that you think might also wish to offer their opinions to the 2017 study, please feel free to circulate this email to them.
ABOUT THIS STUDY
- The questionnaire is being carried on a specialist survey website, so allowing all responses to be completely anonymous (unless you wish otherwise).
- To thank you for participating, PatientView will provide your organisation with the full final report upon publication (March/April 2018), if you would like to receive it.
- The study is conducted entirely independently. No pharmaceutical funding is involved. PatientView funds the whole exercise itself by selling final reports to industry, and to government and regulatory bodies.
To be sure that your response is made in time, please complete before the study’s closing date of Monday 12th February 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr Alexandra Wyke: firstname.lastname@example.org
BELOW YOU WILL HOW THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES PERFORMED IN 2016 FROM A PATIENT PERSPECTIVE … …HOW WILL THEY FARE IN 2017?
Do give us your opinion …