To be published in February 2015: Corporate Reputation of Pharma in 2014 – a Patient Perspective, 4th edition
To be published in February 2015:
Corporate Reputation of Pharma in 2014 – a Patient Perspective, 4th edition
- Survey of 1,000 patient groups around the world
- Conducted in 12 languages
- Indicator I: Whether the company has an effective patient-centred strategy.
- Indicator II: The quality of the information that the company provides to patients.
- Indicator III: The company’s record on patient safety.
- Indicator IV: The usefulness to patients of the company’s products.
- Indicator V: The company’s record of transparency with external stakeholders.
- Indicator VI: Whether the company acts with integrity.
- Companies assessed for 6 indicators
- 35 companies scrutinised: AbbVie l Actavis l Allergan l Amgen l Astellas l AstraZeneca l Baxter International l Bayer l Biogen Idec l Boehringer Ingelheim l Bristol-Myers Squibb l Celgene l Eisai l Eli Lilly (Lilly) l Gilead Sciences l GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) l Grũnenthal l Janssen l Lundbeck l Menarini l Merck & Co (the US company) l Merck Group (the German company) l Mylan l Novartis l Novo Nordisk l Pfizer l Roche l Sanofi l Servier l Shire l Stada Arzneimittel l Takeda l Teva l UCB l ViiV
- For more information please contact PatientView at report@patient-view, contacts are Clive Nead and Alex Wyke